Friday, January 26, 2007

Stitching Salon - Winter Delights

Hey Ladies,

I stopped by the Stitching Salon last Saturday after work, and it was really fun!

There was a demo on making chainmaille jewelry by Rebeca Mojica and everybody got to make their own set of earrings and whatever else they had time to try out. Here are the two things I made, earrings and a necklace:
The necklace still needs a clasp - any ideas for it?
I was thinking some sort of T-ring closure maybe? I'll bring it next Thursday to knit-nite for sure!

I'm planning on going the next couple of Saturday's if anyone is interested! I'd love to go with one of you guys! If I'm working, I go from work around 11:30-12, (or if not I could go anytime). The demo's are usually from 11-4 and the salon itself closes at 5pm.

Let me know and see you guys next week!!

BTW, we are the first store listed on their "Chicago-Area Yarn and Supply Stores" sheet! Our Open Knitting is on the knitting clubs/groups too!! Knit on Sisters!!!

No comments: